Real Estate & Business Litigation Law Firm
Serving the East Bay with Offices in Oakland & Walnut Creek
“It is never fun to be involved with any law suit, but having Robert on my side, I felt a lot more confident.Now, I refer all my clients to Robert when legal services are needed. I certainly would not hesitate recommending him to anyone.“*
ROBERT I. LEVY, ATTORNEY AND COUNSELOR AT LAW
The sole focus of my law firm is to provide you reasonably priced, goal-oriented representation to both individuals and businesses in the East Bay in regards to real estate, contract, and business law.
CREATIVE, EFFECTIVE LEGAL REPRESENTATION
My goal is to resolve your legal issues creatively and effectively. Whenever possible, I will negotiate a favorable outcome for you, resolving your matter without time-consuming and costly litigation. However, when necessary, I will aggressively pursue every reasonable civil remedy available to meet your goals….efficiently.
My law practice focuses on
- Real estate law and real estate litigation
- Contract law and litigation
- Business law and business litigation
WHY HIRE ME?
It’s really very simple – I help you achieve your goals more efficiently and more economically than many other law firms. I do this by offering comparatively low hourly rates, through experience, and through first-hand attention to every aspect of your legal matter. In fact, past clients have been so pleased with my efforts that I’ve secured an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
I devote more time and energy to each of my clients than most law firms do. I dedicate myself to the successful resolution of your legal matter, keeping you informed in plain English, while keeping you involved throughout.
When you hire me, your interests lie in the hands of a highly capable, experienced, third-generation attorney. I view a successful outcome for you as my only goal and promise to do everything I can, within your unique circumstances, to make that happen.
In addition to offering traditional full service representation with the full array of legal services, I also offer representation in a variety of different manners, such as the following services: advising and assisting clients who represent themselves; offering a thorough case analysis; and offering the development of a detailed case plan. These services are available as part of the traditional full service representation, as well as on an “on demand” basis. See Case Analysis and Case Planning for additional details and information.
FOCUSED BUSINESS & REAL ESTATE LAW REPRESENTATION
Below, you’ll see a list of legal issues I can assist with. Keep in mind, these are not the only business and real estate issues I can help with.
- Real Estate, Property Law, and Litigation
- Real Estate Contract Transactions
- Real Estate Contract Disputes
- Title Issues and Disputes
- Real Estate Sales Representation and Disputes
- Avoiding and Undoing Foreclosure Sales
- Loan and Lien Enforecement
- Real Estate Broker and Agent Liability Issues
- Prosecute & Recover Account Applications with Department Of Real Estate
- Easements and Adjoining Property Disputes
- Title Insurance Claims
- Commercial Tenancy Legal Issues
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Investment Planning, Disputes and Issues
- Lending/Lender Problems and Issues
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Mechanics Liens & Stop Notices
- Homeowner Association Issues
- Construction Disputes
- Foreclosure Issues
- Commercial Leases, Subleases, Lease Assignments or Termination Agreements
- Fraud, Misrepresentation, and Non-Disclosure
- Option Agreements
- Advising Clients on Default and Foreclosure Law and Related Issues
- Foreclosure Avoidance
- Setting Aside Foreclosure Sales (Undoing)
- Mortgage Litigation
- Lending/Lender Problems and Issues
- Small Business and Commercial Law
- Contract Drafting, Disputes, and Litigation
Contact me – I look forward to hearing from you.