Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation & Mortgages Lawyer
REAL ESTATE LAW & REAL ESTATE LITIGATION
Since the inception of my law practice, I have maintained a focused and highly specialized law practice, primarily assisting individuals and small businesses in real estate matters in the East Bay.
REPRESENTATIVE BAY AREA REAL ESTATE CASES
Over the years, I have assisted numerous clients in almost all aspects of real estate law, including the following:
- Real Estate Contract Drafting, Review and Litigation
- Real Estate and Property Law, and Litigation
- Real Estate Contract Disputes
- Partition Actions
- Lis Pendens Issues
- Foreclosure Laws and Foreclosure Consultations
- Real Estate Sales Representation and Disputes
- Real Estate Broker or Agent Representation, Disputes, and Litigation
- Prosecute Recovery Account Claims with the Department of Real Estate
- Title Issues and Disputes
- Equitable Title Claims and Litigation
- Easement Issues and Disputes
- Prescriptive Easements and Adverse Possession
- Boundary Disputes
- Foreclosure Sale Avoidance and Set Asides
- Loan and Lien Enforcement
- Mechanics’ Liens and Stop Notices Litigation
- Mortgage Banking and Mortgage Brokering
- Quiet Title actions
- Marvin actions
- Real Estate Investment Protection and Disputes
- Commercial Leases
- Developing and Implementing Real Property and Asset Protection Strategies using Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
Prior to becoming an attorney, I gained invaluable and extensive experience in the mortgage brokerage and mortgage banking fields, where I participated in all aspects of the mortgage business.
I have a profound understanding of the mortgage industry, putting me in a unique position of helping clients involved in the mortgage business or in disputes arising from a mortgage loan transaction.
Over the years, I have assisted many clients in almost all aspects of mortgage law, including the following:
- Advising Clients on Default and Foreclosure Law and Related Issues
- Loan Modifications
- Foreclosure Avoidance
- Setting Aside Foreclosure Sales (Undoing)
- Mortgage Litigation
For a free initial telephone consultation, or a reduced rate initial office consultation, please give me a call at my office. You can reach me by calling 510-465-0025 (Oakland office) or 925-708-3306 (Walnut Creek office), or by filling out the contact form on the right side of this page.
I look forward to hearing from you.